|2016 Conference Team|
Cass REC 2016 Conference “Global Real Estate: This time, will it be different?”
8:00 am -6:00 pm, 31st May 2016
One Moorgate Place, London EC2R 6EA, United Kingdom.
|Click here to book your place|
|8:00-9:00 AM||One Moorgate Place||Registration and Breakfast|
|9:00-9:05AM||Great Hall||Welcome and introduction||Prof. Tony Key – Prof of Real Estate Economics, Cass Business School.
Gergely Koos-Hutas – Founder of Cass Real Estate Club.
|9:05-9:30 AM||Great Hall||Key Note: This Time, Will It Be Different?||
Martin Bruhl – President of RICS
|9:30-10:30 AM||Great Hall||1st Panel – Ahead of the Curve: Real Estate Trends, Predictions and Cycles||1) Liz Troni – Global Real Estate Strategist, Aberdeen Asset Management.
2) Nick Lambert – Head of GWS Complex and Emerging Markets, CBRE.
3) Laure Duhot – Managing Director, Strategic Capital Management, Grainger PLC.
4) Nic Fox – Partner, Middle Europe, Europa Capital.
5) Sotiris Tsolacos – Visiting Professor (Real Estate Investment) at Cass Business School. (Moderator)
|10:30-11:00 AM||Receiving Hall||Coffee Break|
|11:00-12:00 AM||Great Hall||2nd Panel – Realty Check: The Art & Science of Real Estate Finance||
1) Anthony Shayle – Global Real Estate Head of UK Debt, UBS Global Asset Management.
2) Rob Clayton – Partner, DRC Capital.
3) Vincent Nobel – Head of Real Estate Debt, Hermes Investment Managment.
4) Chris McMain – Transaction Director, Laxfield Capital.
5) David Hunter – Chairman, ICG-Longbow.
6) Chris Holmes – Head of UK Debt, JLL. (Moderator)
|12:00-13:30 PM||Receiving Hall||Lunch Break|
|13:30-14:30 PM||Great Hall
||3rd Panel – Building the Next Bust: Supply & Oversupply in the London Market||
2) Digby Flower – Chairman of UK and Ireland, and Head of London Markets, Cushman & Wakefield.
3) Charlie Green – Co-CEO, The Office Group.
4) Robert Fourt – Partner, Gerald Eve.
5) Professor Peter Rees – Professor at UCL & former City Planning Officer at the City of London. (Moderator)
|13:30-14:30 PM||Room 4.4||4th Panel – Through the Roof: Investment returns in REITs vs Private Equity (More speakers to be confirmed)||
1) Hans Vrensen – Owner, Hans Vrensen Consulting.
2) Simon Martin – Head of Research & Strategy, Tristan Capital.
3) Van J. Stults – Managing Director and Founding Partner, Orion Capital Managers.
4) Rogier Quirijns – Senior Vice President, Cohen & Steers.
5) Richard Betts – Associate Publisher and Head of Investment Briefings, Property EU. (Moderator)
|14:30-15:00 PM||Receiving Hall||Coffee Break|
|15:00-15:25 PM||Great Hall||Keynote: Views on European Real Estate, and projections in the Capital Markets.
||Nigel Almond – Head of Capital Markets Research, Cushman & Wakefield.
|15:25-16:25 PM||Great hall||5th Panel – Clicks and Mortar: An overview of recent high tech transformation in the real estate industry.||
1) Dominic Wilson – Managing Partner, Pi Labs.
2) Andrew Gardiner – Founder, Property Moose.
3) Peter Lennon – Head of Property, Appear Here.
4) James Scott – COO, The Collective Ltd.
5) Agata Freimane – Senior Investment Director, BrickVest.
6) Rupert Nabarro – Founder IPD MSCI (Moderator).
|16:25-16:30 PM||Great Hall||Closing statements.|
|16:30 PM onwards||Receiving Hall||Drinks and Networking|